1. Is there a Homeowners Association (HOA)?
Yes, The Club Cottages at Pebble Creek Homeowners Association.
2. What is Covered by the HOA? Common Area Lighting, Entrances, Landscaping, Sprinkler Systems, Utility mains, Insurance, Taxes on Common Area, Other Reasonable Items in the Common Areas, and a Reserve Fund.
3. What is the Homeowner Association Fee?
$150.00 per month. Beginning January 1, 2013, the fee may be increased up to 5% per year, unless 2/3 of each class of HOA members agrees to increase it more. It cannot be increased more than 10% per year. Special capital improvement assessments can be levied with approval of 2/3 of each class of HOA members.
4.What are the Classes of Members and how many votes will I have?
There are two classes of members: Owners and Declarant/Developer. Owners have one vote for each Lot owned. The Developer has three votes for each Lot owned. The Developer's votes shall convert to one vote for each Lot owned after 12 Lots are Sold.
5. Are there Architectural Controls? Yes. An Architectural Committee must approve all structural changes or additions. Fences may not be erected. Houses must be at least 1400 sqft. Above ground pools are not allowed. Owners may have satellite or television dishes or radio antennas, subject to prior Architectural Committee approval.
6. Can I run a business out of my home? Permitted use is for single-family, residential purposes only.
7. What About Recreational Vehicles?
Boats, camping trailers, recreational vehicles and/or similar equipment may not be permanently parked or stored on the property.
8. What About Pets? Dogs, cats, rabbits, hamsters and caged birds may be kept in reasonable numbers as pets, so long as they don't bother the neighborhood. All pets must be on a leash at all times and all pets must be cleaned up after.